SUPERCELL IS SEEKING VOLUNTEERS
This festival would not be possible without the help of our volunteers. In exchange for your generosity, all volunteers will receive a single ticket to a main stage performance, a single ticket to an Index performance and 25% off all other performances and Participate events.
ROLES & DESCRIPTIONS
As Supercell Socials, your mission is to help make artists and patrons feel welcome and have a smooth and enjoyable experience.
You will be expected to:
- Familiarise yourself with the festival program and artists involved so you are able to assist patrons with any questions.
- Have some prior knowledge of the surrounding Fortitude Valley and New Farm areas so you can direct people to food, coffee, public transport and alternate festival venues.
- Be prepared to participate and assist with various festival functions and events.
- Be a friendly face that people can approach for help or a chat.
Front of House:
As Front of House volunteers, your mission is to ensure patrons get to the correct event.
Your duties will include:
- Directing patrons around the festival venue.
- Checking tickets for Participate workshops and Index performances
- Assisting patrons with the use of the Brisbane Powerhouse ticketing website.
This role is suited to someone who is competent with technology and comfortable talking to people.